Saturday, March 2, 2013

HELP I NEED SOME ADVISE WTH MY MONEY?

So ive been saving up all my money and i now have $100.(This is all my money) I was planning on redoing my room (when i move) into complete beach theme with my money but now my dad just bought an ipad 4 and im not allowed on it but i really want a tablet so i was looking on craigslist and found a nook hd for $100. Should i spend it on my room once i move ( in 4-5 months) or buy the nook hd like tomorrow?

HELP

Thank You

And let me remind you again this is every penny i own that i have been saving for 2 years with nothing i wanted to do with it and now i want to spend it!
Added (1). Yeah ive had the money but just hadnt figured out what to spend it on.whenever i get money now i spend it on clothes not put it with my $100 ive been saving
>>> HELP I NEED SOME ADVISE WTH MY MONEY?