Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to I clean my auto-tea maker?

I use an automatic tea maker whenever I want to make a few gallons [very rarely] and I forgot about it for over 1 year. I cleaned it for 2 hours alternating baking soda and vinegar, soap and warm water, and just regular water. Even after I let the baking soda and vinegar soak for about 15 minutes, it barely left a dent in the horrible stench of year old tea leaves that were hiding in the corners. I think that I finally removed all of the leaves, but the tea and water and leaves the tea maker still tastes like sh! t and smells DISGUSTING. Also, I can't take out the water reservoir without completely taking apart the tea maker and even if I could I wouldn't be able to clean all of the nooks and crannies with my hands and a sponge.
So, once again, how am I supposed to clean this and remove the stench?

См. статью: How to I clean my auto-tea maker?