Sunday, March 17, 2013

Should I buy a Nook HD or Ipad Mini?

I want to buy an ereader and I've narrowed it down to a Nook HD or an Ipad Mini. I would rather get the Nook HD because of the price but I've heard a lot of things about Barnes and Noble going under (I know that's just rumors, but I want to be sure about what I'm buying), so would it be safer to buy an Ipad Mini? But the downside to buying an Ipad Mini is all I would use it for is reading so it seems like a waste of money when I could get the nook so much cheaper. Then again if Barnes and Noble is going under, would it be a waste to buy the nook not the Ipad? Please help!

On a side note, I do not want a Kindle so please do not suggest that. I like the layout of Barnes and Noble much better and I am more familiar with the website and store.

Thanks!
Added (1). I am fine with a limited selection of apps, and I don't plan on using it for internet. I just want to read books in color on an ereader.

См. статью: Should I buy a Nook HD or Ipad Mini?