Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weird encounter? Your Opinion?

I was in Barnes&Noble looking for a book with my friend. I noticed this old lady come from behind us to look a little ways down the aisle. She was pretty short and had long white hair. Within a minute she asked me if I needed help and I said how I want an interesting book. Keep in mind that she didn't work for Barnes&Noble. I said yeah and she picked up the book "This World we Live in." I picked it up and said thank you. She went away and came back like 30 seconds later and said "Don't feel obligated to read it." And she walked away. I saw her go to the next aisle and wanted to ask her about the second book after it.It was only a minute too and I could not find her.My friend and I looked through the whole store and could not find her.

I think I had an encounter with an angel to be honest. She had such a warm and nice presence that felt as if I have known her for years. I reluctantly had to purchase the book. What do you guys think?

См. статью: Weird encounter? Your Opinion?