Thursday, March 7, 2013

What is it that's so alluring about New York City? So dark, so mysterious?

Every time I've been to this city I felt it, I just can't explain it. There's something so amazing about it. I went a few months ago and I was the happiest I have ever been [i'm 20]. I was staying in a $29 hostel in Queens sleeping in bunk beds with people from all over the world and eating the cheapest food in the city and was never happier. Exploring all the nooks and corners of the city on the subway. Every borough.it's essence it's life it's soul it's spirit. Talking to the New Yorkers, being amongst them… I spent less than $90 but was never happier. You never know who you will see on the street.At night it truly comes alive. The populations shift and there are vacant streets in the city of millions… What is it that's so dangerous yet so gravitating at the same time… How you can feel so alone and isolated yet complete at the same time… I see it in the people.their lives are hard… Even tragic… But they push through it and live for every second of it. What is it about this city… Because I just can't get enough of it

См. статью: What is it that's so alluring about New York City? So dark, so mysterious?