Thursday, March 7, 2013

What to do when your Nook freezes/won't charge?

I have a first-addition Nook (Barnes and Noble). I was reading it and it said there was a critical battery alert. I plugged it in and it started charging, but about 15 minutes later I realized the light wasn't on and it still said there was a critical battery alert. I tried plugging it in different outlets and none of them worked. I held down the power button for about 20 seconds to send the reboot signal. I tried taking the battery out. When i put it back in, it still said there still was a critical battery alert. I've looked online everywhere but couldn't find anything to help on the first-addition Nook. If you have any tip or ideas or anything, I would really like to know! Thanks!

См. статью: What to do when your Nook freezes/won't charge?