Friday, April 26, 2013

Can reading my Nook cause permanent damage to my eyes?

I have an Nook HD and when I try to read on it or watch a movie after about 20 minutes my eyes blur. I squint at the screen and my head hurts. When I look up everything is blurry, close and far. I have tried adjusting the brightness and the distance from my eyes to the Nook as well as the ambient light in the room.

After about 30 minutes after I stop looking at the Nook, my eyes readjust back to normal. Neither my computer nor my phone cause this, although I have never tried to read anything lengthy or watch any video for any serious length of time on my phone.

I've had this Nook for several months and this problem happen everytime I use it.So my question is… can this be permanent, like can the blurriness stay, or is it the ereader itself and I need to get a different one?

См. статью: Can reading my Nook cause permanent damage to my eyes?