Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Should I read the Mortal Instruments?

I'm hearing a lot of good, bad, and ugly about the series.It's literally split between "OMG this book is amazing" and "Ignore it and run". I'm going to Barnes and Noble today and I'd really like to know if it's any good beforehand.

Books I like:
My Sister's Keeper
John Green books (♥)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Harry Potter Series
A lot of classics like The Great Gatsby, Jane Austen, Frankenstein, Dorian Gray, 1984, ect.
The Hunger Games Series
The Lovely Bones
The Book Thief
Speak (Laurie Halse Anderson)
Caucasia
Silver Linings Playbook
The Kite Runner
Divergent series
Pretty Little Liars (for fun mindless reads SOMETIMES)

Books I HATE:
The Twilight Saga
Fifty Shades of Grey Series

I DESPISE Mary Sues and hate flat characters, boring plots, dragginess, and repetition. They drive me nuts! Sorry to make this an essay but I'm really curious.

См. статью: Should I read the Mortal Instruments?