Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What kind of books should I read?

I do like philosophy, but I need an easy read. I love learning, but I am just looking for some enjoyment.
I love improving myself, whether it's Buddhism (I already have 3 books 2 of which by Thich Nhat Hanh), or Chicken soup for the broken soul/teenage soul etc.
I want to be able to read something I can relate to right now.

I need an easy read, I am in college. I want a self improving book that I will be shopping for at Barnes and Noble so anything there. The things I'm struggling with at the moment is a long distance serious relationship with my boyfriend in the Army, and having a temptation to give up on college which I know I'll regret but I'm too stressed out with it.

Any genres? Titles? Authors? I know this is kind of specific, but I don't have a lot of time to browse this week. There are a lot of books to chose from.

So following the above, any recommendations are appreciated! Thanks :)

См. статью: What kind of books should I read?