Wednesday, May 8, 2013

6 month anniversary gift?

So I'm planning my 'halferversary" now and it's coming up in July.
I want to get her a Nook, cause she's saving up change now and in 8 months she's gotten ~$10. I'm worried a Nook is a bit much for a halferversary though, I can get different gifts and likely save the Nook for our anniversary ( in 8 months) which might be better.
Any opinions?
Added (1). I'm 25, she's 27, we are a bit out of the norm I know. The change thing is because money usually goes to rent or laundry or car payments. She is patiently accruing for the nook that she really wants I just thought it'd be a great surprise since we're head over heels for each other. And yes, we are both excited for our 'halferversary' (totally a real term)

См. статью: 6 month anniversary gift?