Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Are these ok names for people during the Civil War?

So, I have a history project due in a couple days and I wanted to make sure every nook and cranny is perfected. I don't even have that hard of a teacher i'm just honestly a perfectionists. Anyway, i've googled searched common names and I just trust you guys more than some of those websites.So, Is Victoria and Felix good names for people who may have been people in their early twenty's when the war began? I've already changed Felix to Robert, but I just want to make sure because I like Felix better. :)
Added (1). Sorry for all the errors guys, I've been working since 3 am on this thing (now it's six just in case there's different time zones) and I'm just so tired. I haven't even thought on how i'm going to present this.

См. статью: Are these ok names for people during the Civil War?