Monday, May 6, 2013

Do certain Barnes and Noble locations stock manga series that other locations don't?

I've noticed that when I go to Barnes and Noble locations to buy manga at one location I'll be able to find the series I'm not looking for and at another they won't stock the series at all. For example I'll be looking for a book thats part of the Higurashi series and even though its on the website and at other store locations I won't be able to find the series at all at certain locations even when a new volume gets translated. And they never have it at all when I go which I find weird since I thought all the stores are supposed to stock the same series. And I know I can ask the store to order it for me from a different location and pick it up later but I still think its weird that certain locations don't carry it all and others do.

См. статью: Do certain Barnes and Noble locations stock manga series that other locations don't?