Thursday, May 9, 2013

Do i actually like him? or is it a trick?

Three years ago i met a boy, ill call him James.My dad was staying with his dad, so i spent every weekend at his house. We became really close, shared personal secrets. I really started to like him, and he showed signs liking me. I stopped seeing my dad, and James. I miss him so much. I havent seen him in three years. Not day goes by without thinking of him. Recently i have gone to a new school. While i was in my gym class, i saw James. I stared at him a while. I realized it wasnt James. He looked exactly like James. Later they paired us up. He was imaginative, just like James. Funny, too. Every time i see him i get nervous, like my heart starts beating faster. I think i might like him. Every time we pass in the hall, we stare a teach other.Do i actually like him, or do i just cling onto him because he's like James? If i do like him, how do i get him to notice me? Ive never been good with crushes.and boys. Any tips? Sorry for the long question, and any mispelled words, im on my nook.

См. статью: Do i actually like him? or is it a trick?