Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Target.com doesn't have shipping prices? Help?

I was going to get the Muse Hullabaloo Soundtrack from Target.com, as it is at a nice, low price right now ($10.39)
However, I can't find shipping details ANYWHERE! I don't have a target card, which I'm aware gives free shipping, but I don't order online or go to Target a lot anyways, so it would be a waste for me. I'm also not buying over $50 of items just to get free shipping! That's ridiculous, in my opinion.
I'm not buying from Amazon, as I've had way too many shipping and buying issues before (if you must know, things that are over a month late, things that NEVER even arrived, and charges added that I was not informed of).
I can't find this CD on any other website (Barnes&Noble, Walmart, Best Buy) It's not sold in stores, either.

I really want this CD, but I need to know the shipping price (I don't want to be ripped off- I'm on a tight budget and this is my chance to splurge on something.)

-Also, the dimensions, in case necessary: 5.6 inches length x 4.7 inches width x 0.4 inches height
-Weight: 0.1 pound (1.6 ounces)

Thanks ahead of time!

См. статью: Target.com doesn't have shipping prices? Help?