Friday, May 3, 2013

What happens next? Job interview?

I submitted an application to be a Barnes and Nobles Cafe Server two months ago. I saw on snagajob that they needed a server and I sent an online application. I didn't hear anything so I just assumed I didn't get lucky, but just two days ago I got a call from the manager asking if I could call him back, regarding an application. I did, and he asked me a couple of questions. He then asked me to come in for an interview with the other manager, which I did yesterday. The lady was extremely nice, she interviewed me in the cafe but it only lasted about fifteen minutes. She then told me to "definitely expect a phone call for a second interview." I'm just confused as to whether she was being genuine or just saying that. I am sixteen years old. I was honest in the interview and I'm really praying I got this job. When is the window of calling back? The interview was yesterday, and so far, no calls…

См. статью: What happens next? Job interview?