Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What should I wear to this job interview?

I have an interview with the clothing store Torrid, which is plus size fashion. I wouldn't say it's a very high end store, maybe the equivalent of H&M. Stylish but casual clothes I guess, I've never really shopped there but i've been in Torrid before. I'm meeting the interviewer at the cafe section in barnes&noble which is in the immediate area of the store, so that tells me that it's pretty casual.but since this is a clothing store i'm applying for, should I make the effort to look "fashionable"? and still keep it somewhat professional? Any tips or specific ideas of what i could wear would be great, thank you! (this is my first job interview in over a year, wish me luck!!) any tips on how i should act would be nice too lol

См. статью: What should I wear to this job interview?