Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where can I buy a 2013 wall calendar this late in the year?

I can't order one online, otherwise this would be a piece of cake. I need a physical store that sells them. I've looked in Walmart, Dollar Tree, Big Lots, Target, Barnes and Noble, Michael's, even the Hallmark store and a few mom-and-pop stores, and I can't find them at all, only little tiny pocket calendars or planners. I can't think of any other stores that I should try. I live in a city so I have tons of store options, but searching them all would take weeks! My price range is $10 or lower before tax.

I'll give the best answer to the first person to give me a store name that I can find a wall calendar in when I go shopping later this week. If you suggest a store that's not in my area, I'll probably just check the most similar store.

См. статью: Where can I buy a 2013 wall calendar this late in the year?