Sunday, June 23, 2013

How much are you like me, since everyone's making these?

I'm bored, and it seems like everyone is making these, so why not? :)

[] You love animals
[] You love to draw and/or paint
[] You've never broken a bone
[] You're a straight-A student
[] You like animated movies
[] You don't have a favorite TV show
[] You prefer cats to dogs
[] You love Harry Potter and despise Twilight
[] You prefer actual books instead of e-readers (Kindle, Nook, etc)
[] You have eaten at least one cookie in the past 24 hours
[] You have at least one song that you love but are ashamed of liking
[] Your favorite reptiles are geckos
[] You enjoy the sound and smell of rain
[] You have already travelled somewhere this summer
[] You will travel somewhere this summer
[] You own several t-shirts from Hot Topic
[] Your walls are painted a bright color
[] You love sci-fi novels

BQ: What was the last thing you ate?
BQ: Is there a certain food that everyone seems to have eaten but you? What about a movie that everyone but you seems to have watched? What are they?
BQ: If you could have one wish right now, what would it be? And no, you can't ask for more wishes.
BQ: Do you like Pokemon? If so, what is your favorite Pokemon? If not, what other video games do you like?
BQ: What song is stuck in your head?

1. Watermelon Oreos. They were delicious. :D
2. I've never actually eaten fried Twinkies, even though everyone who has ever been to a boardwalk or carnival seems to have tried them. They sound really unhealthy and kind of gross in my opinion. Also, I've never watched any of The Hangover movies. That sort of movie just doesn't appeal to me.
3. Too hard to pick, so I'll edit this later when I decide xD
4. Yes. Even though I have a Lucario profile picture currently, my favorite Pokemon is Eevee, hands-down. :)
5. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
I don't mind though; it's currently one of my favorite songs: D

См. статью: How much are you like me, since everyone's making these?