Sunday, June 30, 2013

Should I Be Worried My Daughter?

My daughter is sixteen and she works at Barnes and Noble and as a babysitter, but she spends all of her money on books and things like that. She puts about fifty percent of her paycheck into a savings account and blows the rest on stupid stuff.In January,
I think it was, she went to Carnegie Hall for some convention. I had hoped that she was going with her friends, because she NEVER goes out with her friends or does anything that teenage girls should do. I let her go because I hoped she might come out of her shell. She didn't. She came back with some blabber about the Greg brothers or something.It's really frustrating that she won't act like a normal teenage girl.
And yesterday I walked into her room which I usually don't do because girls need their privacy, but I walked in to drop some stuff off from her grandma and it was covered with weird stuff. There were posters of llamas and quotes and the Hunger Games and Harry Potter. She has a little blue alarm clock that's shaped like an old telephone booth. There's a cardboard cutout of a man wearing a pinstriped suit and another of a man wearing a tweed jacket. Her blanket was the periodic table, and so was her pillowcase. She has a plack on her wall that says raven claw. I saw some Star Trek and Wars stuff in there too. And it was really worrying to me that there was a poster that included a very muscular man wearing a blond wig and a pink dress and lots of makeup and another guy wearing nothing but tights and a little stuffed horse on his butt. She has weird bobble heads and this creepy talking robot that talks about exterminating things. Theres two whole walls made of bookshelves. I don't know what any of this stuff is. Should I take it away from her? Can anyone explain this stuff to me? Please explain what all these things in her room are. And does anyone know what happened at Carnegie hall in January? PLEASE HELP WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER!
Added (1). She has a boyfriend, but he just started college at NYU. She only sees him on holidays and hes just about the same as her

См. статью: Should I Be Worried My Daughter?