Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trying to learn C++ any suggestions?

I plan to learn C++ soon. I have learned that it requires a IUD(I think that's the abbreviation) which compiles you writing, can fix errors, etc. I plan to use C++ to write codes for programs, applications (for computers, tablets, and mobile devices), and a few games. I don't have any experience with C++ and want to know where to start. I know there are free IUD programs and ones that can cost over $1000. I would prefer a free one but after some time would be willing to upgrade to one that costs up to $150. I have experience with programing including making games in MIT's scratch, and on lego mind-storms( not those bricks, actual code).So I just want suggestions on what to do, although I was planning to buy C++ for beginners for dummies at Barnes and noble.

См. статью: Trying to learn C++ any suggestions?