Monday, June 17, 2013

What are some ideas to turn a bunk bed into a reading nook?

My sister and I share a room and each of us has our own bunk bed. Since we each only use one bunk, I wanted to turn my unused bunk into a reading nook. (the bottom bunk.) It's currently situated in the corner of our room and is a pretty small, basic, wooden Ikea bunk bed. What are some cute and inexpensive ways to turn the bottom bunk into a reading nook? I'm a teenager so I have a limited budget and I would love it if it used materials I already had. (I have access to lots of fabric and a sewing machine so sewing is not an issue.) I've already looked at some ideas on pinterest, but all seem to involved a different bed/room setup. Thanks in advance!

См. статью: What are some ideas to turn a bunk bed into a reading nook?