Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If it states that an item will be shipped in 24 hours, wiill it arrive in 24 hours?

The question is a bit stupid, but please read this, you'll understand.

So, I'm flying abroad with a couple of friends in about a week, and all my friends said to bring a book because they're all going to be reading onboard. All the current books are either in my library or on my iPad.

I have read all of the books on my library, and I don't want to take my iPad to another country, I want to keep it at home.

Therefore, I ordered the Harry Potter series (If anyones looking to buy it, buy the series from "Barnes and Nobles" because they are the cheapest), and it said it usually ships in 24 hours. I'm living in the UK, and I think it' being shipped from America. How long will it take until it arrives?

Thanks :)

См. статью: If it states that an item will be shipped in 24 hours, wiill it arrive in 24 hours?