Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why are customers so rude?

I work at Barnes and Noble, and a man (about early 30's) wanted to get some book about the SATs for his daughter. He said, "Do you have this book?" I said, "No, but we can order it for you, and you can either pick it up or have it delivered to your house."
And then he replied, "Well, now my daughter's going to fail her SAT because of YOU."
I started to fake smile, and I think it was obvious, but I said, "If you'd like, I can see if other stores near you have this book in stock."
"Do you know how much gas I've wasted going to this freaking store!?"
"I'm sorry sir, there's not much more I can do. Next time, I suggest that you look at our online cata-"
and then he stuck the middle finger at me and left.

Um, well, I was kind of down.my manager understood what happened (she usually does). anyways, why are people so rude? mainly old people? lol.

См. статью: Why are customers so rude?