Friday, August 2, 2013

Book about going through college without much effort? - 1

The other day I saw a book in Barnes and Noble and it made me curious. I haven't seen it again and can't remember the actual name.It was about how to go through college or high school without putting much effort into assignments and that sort of thing, but still get great grades (I mean really great grades). I remember the cover was in many colors. I'll really appreciate your help!

Thanks =)
Added (1). I'm an A student, and was curious about what the book might said, not because I want to be a lazy a** in college. I saw it two weeks ago. And I know that there are lots of scams when it comes to these type of books, but this one particular book seemed to be serious, with strategies to improve productivity (because, yes, I read a bit of it).

См. статью: Book about going through college without much effort? - 1