Sunday, August 18, 2013

Webster 1828 Dictionary. Twilight of the english language. Why the ignorance?

I'm young in the faith. I believe Jesus is using me to attain knowledge through his word. I barely understand the terms in the KJV. I never loved reading. Thanks to God, now I do. I read articles and media all my life. But sitting down and reading a book was never my thing. The 1828 dictionary is held up to a golden standard. I went to a used book store with hopes they would have it. Barnes and Noble i knew wouldn't have it. But it was worth a shot.So I just purchased it on Amazon. I know the modern world wants a dumbed down populace. Modern dictionaries water down terms and meaning to words. Fun fact!

What does the word human mean? Not even Noah Webster knows where that word came from. However this isn't my theory, it's someone else's. Please google the word Hu and combine it with man.Hu is defined as the God of self. Something that an atheist would take pride in. Human is a new word.It wasn't an ancient word like the government indoctrination centers teach. Before the modern world we were called MANKIND.

The jesuits are pretty much responsible for watering down modern dictionaries. Also consider that modern english is slang and acronyms. Internet acronyms are killing english. I'm guilty of it too.

The Elizabethan era was the peak of english
Everything 1700- 1920 was an addition and preserving of english until the 50s-today emerged with pop culture and killed word meanings and public education plaguing the minds of many

См. статью: Webster 1828 Dictionary. Twilight of the english language. Why the ignorance?