Monday, August 5, 2013

Where can I buy a road map!

I know that this question seems a little ridiculous, but I seriously cannot find a road map. Everything seems to be an Atlas everywhere I look. I have checked Amazon, my local stapes and Barnes and Nobles. I cannot find anything other than Road Atlases. Anyway my Dad drives a truck, and he refuses to get a GPS. Thus he needs to get new maps.

If anybody knows a place either online or a store please share. I am from Central New Jersey if that helps. Otherwise my Dad is looking for the Maps of the following counties they are sold in 3's Ocean, Monmouth, Middlesex Counties. Summerset, Hudson, and Mercer Counties, and Lastly Union, Hudson, and Essex Counties. All counties are in New Jersey.

I do not expect anybody to find these for me, but if anybody has any idea where I can find maps of these areas, not necessarily grouped together or anything, just up to date tangible paper maps!

Your help is much appreciated, and thank you for your time! P. S will rate best answer!

См. статью: Where can I buy a road map!