Friday, September 6, 2013

I forgot my interviewer's name. Will I not get the job?

The interview went really well, it was for working at barnes and noble. However I forgot the interviewers name as usual. Thus at the end I said great meeting you, and she said thank you Neal. I knew this was coming and I assume she thought I was going so say her name, but I didn't. Leading to some awkwardness.

Is it possible that something like this can be a deal breaker? It went extremely well up to that point. She even gave me a time when she should be getting back to me about the second interview, after she interviews everyone else. I just feel like I screwed up… I can never remember names… especially on the spot.
Added (1). Haha Guido, that made me laugh more than it should.

См. статью: I forgot my interviewer's name. Will I not get the job?