Sunday, September 22, 2013

Why does my clean the floors like crazy?

I think she has ocd or something.i mean she sweeps the floors once in the morning and once at night.she even has different mops for the kitchen and the rest of the house like what

our house isn't all that dirty (maybe cause he cleans it) but i bet it still won't be if she'd do so less often.my mum, dad and i are all out during the day so there's nobody in the house to leave dust behind and we wear slippers inside the house.however she still manages to sweep up a little pile of dust which she freaks out over.

i should be grateful but i feel it's over the top.it's tiring as she had work too, bad for her posture and unnecessary.it bothers me when she tells me to "lift up my feet" whilst i'm doing my homework as she has to clean every nook and cranny.my dad's sick of it too.i've tried confronting her but all she says is "this is my house deal with it" blahblah

..what do i do ---

См. статью: Why does my clean the floors like crazy?