Sunday, January 26, 2014

What do bed bug bites look and feel like?

Idk what is going on but I'm freaking out! I keep getting these little welt/hive looking bumps on my body. It's like every other morning I find a new one. My mom thinks that their hives: they are not little bumps, they're nickle and quarter shaped welts, they are not red they are my skin color and are raised. They are very itchy as well. What the heck are these things? And when they go down, they sometimes leave what looks like bruises. I've thoroughly inspected my bed. I took the mattress off of the box spring and lifted up the box spring so it was standing up vertically. I got out a flashlight and checked the wood of the box spring and all the nooks and crannies and I couldn't find anything. Then I checked my mattress, all of its corners, the bottom, and all around the edges and I couldn't find anything. I wash my sheets every week as well. What is this?!

Читать далее: What do bed bug bites look and feel like?