Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Am I wrong or is it my OCD behavior?

My mother in law asked me to borrow my home shampooer, I was caught off guard not knowing she was going to ask me the question and my response was yes but as I realized later tonight I do not want to let her use it tomorrow because she owns 4 cats which one of them poops, urinate & vomits all over her household carpets I mean everywhere.

Now with that being said I have children a 9 & 3 year old in my home however I feel like the germs, bacteria and fecal juices and cat hair will just be nasty and disgusting in my shampooer no matter how clean I clean it or pull it apart to get in the nooks and crevices its beyond your imagination the way the cat just bowel here and there vomits here and there and to bring it back on my home to use on my carpet with my kids feels like I'm traveling nastiness am I wrong for thinking this way or is this just common sense or OCD talking to me and if you were in my shoes what would you do when you told her she can use it lie that something's wrong or never pick it up again?
Added (1). My husband told me to tell his mother that are dog chewed the cord while it has been stored in the garage and just found out so we have to take it in to get the cord inlet replaced wow thanks everyone

Читать далее: Am I wrong or is it my OCD behavior?