Sunday, March 9, 2014

How to annoy neighbors without being suspected by them?

(The Issue.)

They are rude, smoke up the entire building, and they are always home watching everything that goes on. All they do is complain about everything. They are disgusting fat slobs. One is disabled, the other works from home.

We had to tape off and seal our front door to keep the smoke from coming in. Everyone I live with wants them gone.

(The Layout.)

I live in a 5 unit apartment… House.

2 apartments on the first and second floor, and on on the top.

I live on the first floor, and the people I want to annoy until they leave also live on the first floor.

We have a wall in common in our kitchens, and I have a nook if you will with a washer and dryer in it that shares a wall with their bathroom.

There is also a central hall with steps to the other apartments that everyone uses to get their mail.

Читать далее: How to annoy neighbors without being suspected by them?