Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What Book Should I Read? - 1

I'm a sophomore in Honors English and I need to read a book that's at least 250 pages. I need help picking a book. I want a book that:

- is at least 250 pages, but not too many.
- is mysterious.
- contains mythology maybe, not necessarily a must.
- is not a hard read, I want something to pass the time, not kill my brain while reading.
- is fiction.
- has a dark side, if you know what I mean haha xD, I mean like, it's dark, gloomy mood, and sinister maybe.
- might possibly contain pictures, drawings, or some sort of visual representation. Not a must, but it helps me read, so that would be nice.

The last book I read was Dante's Inferno and I really liked it! Though some vocabulary was a little strange, it wasn't too challenging so that was good. I also found a copy at Barnes and Noble that had pictures in it. The book I plan on reading next is The Glass Castle. I tell you this so you can get and idea of what I like to read.

This is a link to the reading list that our teacher gave us, we need to pick a book from that list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mn1-tb1upUoABYVitSExXKvTIXlYaKoIZgGJTN8VFco/edit?usp=sharing

Читать далее: What Book Should I Read? - 1