Monday, March 3, 2014

Whate page does R mention the word id in the book Warm bodies?

You know, id:
id, ego and super ego.
3 parts of the psyche apparatus that is defined by Freud's structural model of the psyche.
I think it's a ethical word or a scientific word.

I usually write this stuff down in my "Book Lover's Journal" which I highly recommend and you could get it at Barnes and Noble. Maybe other places.
It's $14.99.
Some say it's cheap, some don't. Depends on your budget.
I bought 3.
Shows how much reading I do.

Anyway, I'm wondering what page he mentions that word.
I said in the journal, "R mentions the word id" which I find fascinating, but stupid me, i forget to write down what page.

Help!
Added (1). This is for those who do care.
If people don't, they shouldn't comment and waste my time.

I know it's in the beginning.

Читать далее: Whate page does R mention the word id in the book Warm bodies?