Saturday, May 17, 2014

Are my chances good for getting a job at Barnes and Noble?

Okay, so I applied online for a part time bookseller job at Barnes and Noble. Also I am seventeen years old.
I have been volunteering at my local library for over a year and all I do there on a weekly basis is assist patrons whether its helping them find a book or how to print or use copies on the library's computers, I also also sort and shelve books and I use the computers to scan books into the library's system. I also train any new volunteer who joins the library and i supervise craft days at the library and i supervise b.a.r.k. Days at the library. Also I like to read a lot, I have a huge bookshelf in my bedroom filled with books I bought over the years.

Read more: Are my chances good for getting a job at Barnes and Noble?