Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Who logged into my facebook account? - 1

does it have to do with this passwordbox app I installed on my nook tablet?

I emailed the company that owns the app on facebook and they forwarded it to their team. They said they aren't officially supported by Nook yet, so here's what I'm thinking.

Yesterday evening, It showed that someone else tried logging in when I first logged into facebook on my regular desktop. It said I logged in at 3:15pm near my city, which I live near the city. I'm on the East coast. I have a nook tablet, and this never has come up when I logged in from my nook tablet's web browser and logged into facebook afterwards from my desktop computer. Does this have something to do with the app I installed called passwordbox, which manages your passwords and you can log into facebook from a link inside the passwordbox and surf the internet within passwordbox? The only thing that concerns me is the fact that it's from Safari, which my Nook tablet I don't think uses safari, but that might be the browser that passwordbox uses. My facebook warning also indicated that it was from an android and I have a nook tablet, but maybe this app was made for an android interface but is compatible with tablets too. I remember downloading passwordbox at around that time and only logged in once from that app.I'm just wanting to make sure that this is not someone else logging into my facebook? I changed my password.Facebook was the only auto login I used from passwordbox app, and I just downloaded this app yesterday.
Added (1). A lot of people use passwordbox app to store their passwords, and although, it's not officially supported by Nook tablet yet, you can install it still, I'm assuming it's made for android interfaces.

Read more: Who logged into my facebook account? - 1