Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You know how they say dont go chasing love, love will come did it ever come for you?

im 30 and still not married. I was in a really bad relationship that ended a few weeks ago after 1.5. He was 22. A total waste of my life. ( but i rather not get into that)

I am wondering when my true match will come. They say not to go looking for love bc eventually the right man will come, but seriously when is this going to happen.
a little about me, i am a young professional in the medical field. I love fitness and I do fitness competitions. I am new to my state and havent established a set group of friends yet ( almost 2 years here but its really hard to meet people)
my normal day to day is, go to work, hit the gym, and come home to cook and get ready for the next day. On my days off i like to go to the beach and to the dog park with my pup.

sometimes i go out with co worker but i dont really like to bc i dont like the bar scene.

I like to go to starbucks or barnes and noble to grab a cup of coffee and read.

I like to be stylish and always dress nicely. My style is skinny jeans or shorts with slouchy off the shoulder tops and cute sandles. Im a girly girl so i love anything cute. People think i am a lot younger than what I am. Usually 24 ish.

anyways with all that said, I really want to know if i should be making an actually effort to go and meet someone or i should just go about my life and do me and maybe ill run into the love of my life.sounds so cliche but bascially thats what everyone always says " dont go looking for love, love will find you"
Added (1). ( 1.5 years ) sorry for typos.

anyways did it ever come for you or did you go looking for it? Please give me advice on what to do. I really want to meet someone amazing so that i can have a healthy baby around 34 ish or 35. Which is very smart to do. I really want a family.

Read more: You know how they say dont go chasing love, love will come did it ever come for you?