Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Confused about a first date with this boy?

Hi! I can't seem to find peace with this situation because I never got a clear answer! I'm 16 years old & I just finished 11th grade. I met this guy at barnes& noble at a study group my friend set up. He introduced himself and we talked for a while and he asked a lot of questions about me. He seemed very nice, sweet, funny, and real. A week later after i got back to school(after midterm week) my friend who set up the study group texted me saying this guy"really liked me and thought I was really cute" and that he gave her his number in class to give to me. I then texted him and we talked for a while and the convo went rlly well and we shared so many simiarities. Then, two days later he texted me again and this time he asked me to hangout the next day which was friday, i said yes. So he texted me on friday and I'm like what are we doing and he's like "i thought we could watch a movie at my house" i'm thinking huh? I JUST met u… So i suggested Applebees instead and hes like my mom doesn't really want me going out tn. I decided to go to his house anyway bc i wanted to not pass up the opportunity to spend time with him and he seem genuine I get there and hes like"we can go to my room" im thinking wtf! We get in there and its super awkward and we decide to watch a movie downstairs and long story short we go back to his bedroom 2 minutes go by and he asked me to "hook up w him" what kind of hook up was he referring to? And why did he treat our "date" like this.

Read more: Confused about a first date with this boy?