Sunday, July 13, 2014

What is the best video yoga routine you have found?

Hello!

I am really getting into my yoga. I enjoy vinyasa flow, power and hatha yoga. I like deep stretches that open up tight nooks and crannies and very much enjoy strength-building. I currently have a favourite lady on youtube here:



But, I am stuck in a bit of a rut with her - because I like her So much others don't seem to do it for me in the same way. I'd say I'm an 'intermediate' level. I cannot yet do arm balances or head stands… I'd say I'm reasonably close though so if you know of any videos that will help me transition into these poses that would be great.
I'm just looking for recommendations rather than searching blindly on youtube, so if anyone could please help me with their favourite vids that would be amazing!

Thank you so much, namaste.

Read more: What is the best video yoga routine you have found?