Sunday, July 20, 2014

Where can I find a Vinyl Scratch vinyl figurine?

Ok so before I go on, no, I am not a brony/pegasister. I simply one one of these because Vinyl is my spirit p0ne (pony) XD

I've been looking for a Vinyl Scratch (aka DJ Pon-3) vinyl figurine for quite some time now, and I can't seem to find any ANYWHERE
I've looked in FYE, Hot Topic, even Barnes & Nobles, those types of stores that sell a bunch of fandom merch.

And for the life of me none of those stores have what I need. Always figures of Derpy or Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy and at the Hot Topic they had a wHOLE FREAKING SHELF OF THE NOT-SO-GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE BUT NO VINYL SCRATCH

I know I could probably order one online but it would be much more convenient to buy one in a store whilst I go shopping with my aunt
(plusthenifIorderoneonlinemyparentswouldlookatitandprobablydisapproveorsomethingIdon'tknow)

If it helps at all, I live in Pennsylvania

Please help! I'm desperate at this point! ;-;

Read more: Where can I find a Vinyl Scratch vinyl figurine?