Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How much can I get for this stuff at GameStop?

I'm going to sell a 3ds xl, nook color tablet, pokemon-red, ruby, saphire, soul silver, platinum, diamond, mystery dungeon blue rescue team, Mario vs donkey kong mini land mayhem, mysims, (2) Kirby super star ultra, n+, Mario Kart ds, super Mario bros 3, like 4 psp games, call of duty ghosts, black ops 1, assassins creed brother hood, call of duty mw3, uncharted drakes fortune, grid, ratchet and clank all 4 one, rathet and clank a crack in time, little big planet, mod nation racers, bio shock 2, and far cry 3. I know gamestop will rip me off but I don't want to sell all my crap on eBay or whatever. I'm going to take all of this stuff to gamestop soon so I just want to have a good estimate of what I can get. Please don't waste my time and say they will just give me like 5 bucks, thanks!

Read more: How much can I get for this stuff at GameStop?