Saturday, August 16, 2014

How much should I sell my short stories for on amazon?

I have a couple of short stories that I have written that aren't suitable for the collection I've been writing for my children, but I don't think are suitable to be sent to any of the magazines that I know of. This is due to the length or the content as one story is rather dark and the other is 3500 words long. All the stories I have written are under 4,000 words.
My husband has suggested that I self publish them on amazon just so they are put to some use and I can earn a little extra money though I do understand it won't be much but it may be enough to buy my kids an icecream.
Added (1). I don't think they will work together, both are completely different genres. One is a romance and the other is dark.

Read more: How much should I sell my short stories for on amazon?