Sunday, August 10, 2014

What's going on with my PC?

So recently, one of my friends came over and we did some editing together. He went on my PC, and downloaded Sony Vegas pro because he didn't like after effects on my PC. He used a "crack" or something from these people called "KHG team". The crack (I think that's what he said) worked apparently and Sony Vegas pro 13 came up. Shortly after, I uninstalled it because I didn't want cracked sh@t on my PC. Now my PC is really slow, and I mean really slow. I have 8gbs of ram and a quad core 3.8 ghz processor, and my computer is just weird now. Upon start up, it uses 70% of CPU & 40-50% of ram. Way more than it used before this crack. I can't even seem to hover over an icon without lag. Using windows 7, and have tried 5 different anti viruses and they didn't find anything. Can someone please help.

Read more: What's going on with my PC?