Thursday, October 16, 2014

I'm failing calculus and I don't know what to do?

I'm a junior in high school and am taking IB Calculus. I did extremely well my last few years of math. Now that I'm in calculus, in class I've felt dumb all year. I don't know if it's me or the organization of the class; I feel like my teacher is always everywhere and doesn't focus on problems enough and showing examples. We're still on the reviewing of last year, trig, and I'm already completely lost. I bought a calculus book from Barnes and nobles the other day in hopes of it helping me but we haven't even covered any of the topics in it yet… Help!
Also, I have asked my teacher for help. I feel like i don't understand or grasp information because of the way that she teaches.

Read more: I'm failing calculus and I don't know what to do?