Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Explain this to me about Barnes and Noble bookstore?

Ok so I've never bought a book from this place before, but tomorrow(as in Nov 4th) my book comes out so I decided I wanted to go and buy it. I went on the website to look it up and when typed in my ZIP code for pick up in store it said out of stock. But how is it out of stock if it hasn't even been released yet?! I typed in a Chicago ZIP code just for the heck of it, and it said in stock! Right now I'm really pissed because B&N is the only bookstore we have where I live that will carry the book and I really don't want to buy online. So my over-lining question is, is it possible the website is wrong? I'd hate to drive up there and have it not even be available.

Also if something's out of stock how long does it take to restock?

Read more: Explain this to me about Barnes and Noble bookstore?