Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Left my Mailbox keys in Mailbox?

Hi, I'm one of those people who forget about most thing. But this time I really screwed up. I was about to check my mail one day, but I realized my keys were missing. Now, I always put my mailbox key ( let's just call them MKs ) on a hook where I can just grab and go. But on this day, I didn't see them. I searched everywhere in my house, top to bottom, left to right, under every piece of furniture, to every nooks and crannies. I then came to the conclusion that I left the MKs in the mailbox lock from te day before. I then ran out and checked for the key, but in my doubts, it wasn't there.

I love in a peaceful neighborhood, some friendly, but lately nobody has ever stopped by my door to notify me that my MKs were left on the mailbox. The actual mailbox is divided into sections, one per each house in the block, for regular mail. Then one bigger mailbox slot for packages, the kind where the mailman leaves a key for the mailbox to open it.

Is there any solution? Did, most likely, some idiotic person take it? Where shod I go to get a replacement?

Read more: Left my Mailbox keys in Mailbox?