Monday, January 19, 2015

Is there anything wrong with me in a psychological level?

I am a senior. I started my senior year at a new school so I didn't know anyone when I came here… It's been months already and I just don't know how to make friends. I'm really shy and I think I probably have social anxiety since I was younger. But I spend my break time in the restroom waiting until it's time for class again. I get really lonely sometimes and I like everyone, I think they're funny and good people. However, people mostly ignore me and choose somebody else's company. It hurts sometimes but most days I really don't care. Honestly. I don't care… I don't feel sad nor anything. It's totally fine until something worse happens and I break down. All these memories of people ignoring me and saying bad things about me flash through my head and my chest gets heavier and I feel depressed for days.

Read more: Is there anything wrong with me in a psychological level?