Saturday, May 2, 2015

I have researched for months. Best headphones?!


i have looked through every nook and cranny of the Internet… Through every negative and positive review of almost every top headphone on Amazon. Listed and viewed the headphones on Sony, AKG, Sennheiser, shure, etc… Looked at frequency response, ohms, noise cancellation, even what kind of magnet, design, squeaking, comfort, can size… Someone please tell me the best headphones from $50 to $120 that have the best features no matter what: design, noise cancellation, frequency response, etc… I am so tired of searching! Find me the best of the best of the best of the best headphone in that price range. No "it depends" or "what are you looking for" if I want to put on headphones and feel like the artist is singing right in front of me, what do I buy? If I'm stressed out or down and I want a headphone to pump me up or listen to an artist hit and hold an amazing high note, which cans do I purchase?

Read more: I have researched for months. Best headphones?!