Monday, July 20, 2015

Confused. Do I have a crush on possible predator?


So there's a guy I know who is 31 and I met him at the mall, I was there with a group of friends, all girls, all older than me(I'm almost 15 they're all 16) and this guy who looked a little I dunno. Nerdy? Just kind of unsettling. He asked if I wanted a hot chocolate from the caffe at Barnes and Noble and ignoring all usual instinct I said yes. Now I'm thinking back and he asked a lot of questions about me and told me a lot of cool things about himself and he seems pretty interesting and we have similar music tastes(: the thing is I do look young for my age, and he had his arm around me for a moment, along with seeming like wanting a kiss, like, one of those moments but I did not. He has my number and we've been texting and he actually seems like a gentleman and very sweet and such(: do you think he is a pedophile? Although I was sort of creeped out at first I don't think he's bad. Right?

Read more: Confused. Do I have a crush on possible predator?