Sunday, September 6, 2015

What's wrong with being a Satanist or being interested in it?


Again, people please dont bash me, Im only curious. Thank you for anyone who answers my qyestion.

Okay so, I've recently got interested in Satanism, and Im actually seriously even considering maybe being a Satanist. I told my parents this and they told me to never tell anyone about it. But why? Why can't I just openly say Im a Satanist or that I'm interested in it? I dont understand why it's so taboo, if I told someone Im a Buddhist or Catholic they would have no problem but if I told someone Im a Satanist there would be a problem. Satanism is basically just atheism so there should be no problem right?

Also, I want to order The Satanic Bible online since I highly doubt it'll be in any regular bookstore, but my parents told me that I should but the book with cash and in person because other wise I would get flagged or something by the government. Is this true? Can I not really order the book online? And if I can't order the book online does anyone know where I can get a copy in a person?

By the way, Im only 14 so please dont think Im dumb for asking these qquestions. But Thank you again.

Read more: What's wrong with being a Satanist or being interested in it?