Monday, March 7, 2016

Which color electric wire is positive and which is negative? Help on nook first edition?


I have a bad nook first edition that wont charge no matter what, the battery is too low to start the nook and it wont charge, so i stripped an old usb cable that i had lying around in order to try and charge the nook battery manually. I stripped the cable and the color wires are white, green, black, red, and silvery pure wire. I want to know which one or which ones are positive and negative and also the nook battery i removed has 4 tiny copper (or metal) surfaces that comes in contact to charge. The little surfaces are marked positive, negative, the letter D, and the letter C. I would like some help to manually charge the battery please. I dont plan on investing on this nook because I got it for free and im really cheap. I just want to know what wires should i hold to what surface to charge for at least like 10 mins and fix it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Read more: Which color electric wire is positive and which is negative? Help on nook first edition?